Ellsworth: April 11. Elevation normal, water stained. Crappie fair on tube jigs, spinnerbaits and jigs along shallows and riprap. Blue and channel catfish fair on shad and cut bait in the main lake and river channel. Report submitted by James Edwards, game warden stationed in Caddo County.
About The Author
- Class of 1969 Honors Dale Cockrell
- Local Post Offices Collects Canned Food for Regional Food Bank
- Work continues on the Ceiling and Lighting project in the Cheyenne Old Gym. Rene Gonzales is seen removing tiles and fixtures. (photo provided)
- Claude Richard ‘C.R.’ Sadler 1923 ~ 2019
- June Loree Summers 1944 ~ 2019