Roger Mills County FSA is taking applications from producers who wish to Manage hay or graze their CRP. Participants wishing to utilize CRP must first come to our office and complete the required documentation and obtain prior approval before beginning any activity. There will be a cost equal to 25% of the annual rental rate to either hay or graze CRP as required by the 2016 Managed Haying and Grazing Provisions.

You need to login to view the rest of the content. Please . Not a Member? Join Us