Part 185 I have been asked this question several times over the past month. Since many have had this question in various forms, I thought it would make a good discussion question. I was asked, “If someone was baptized in a different church and wanted to attend the Church of Christ, would you ask him to be baptized again with the Church of Christ, or would his baptism in a different church be acceptable?” Firstly, only God can judge another person’s baptism. Baptism involves several personal and mental considerations that another person cannot judge from appearances.
About The Author
- Class of 1969 Honors Dale Cockrell
- Local Post Offices Collects Canned Food for Regional Food Bank
- Work continues on the Ceiling and Lighting project in the Cheyenne Old Gym. Rene Gonzales is seen removing tiles and fixtures. (photo provided)
- Claude Richard ‘C.R.’ Sadler 1923 ~ 2019
- June Loree Summers 1944 ~ 2019