WASHINGTON — October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) is reminding customers they can help fund the cause by purchasing the Breast Cancer Research Stamp.
About The Author
- Class of 1969 Honors Dale Cockrell
- Local Post Offices Collects Canned Food for Regional Food Bank
- Work continues on the Ceiling and Lighting project in the Cheyenne Old Gym. Rene Gonzales is seen removing tiles and fixtures. (photo provided)
- Claude Richard ‘C.R.’ Sadler 1923 ~ 2019
- June Loree Summers 1944 ~ 2019