Temps have been more like summer they last few days. Highs are in the high 80’s and low 90’s. But we do live in Oklahoma, so things are a changing. Currently most of Western Oklahoma is showing to be in a bull’s eye for some really good rains starting on Saturday. Let’s hope we do get at least a little moisture. Rain locally has sure been very spotty most of the summer! Please continue to pray that God will continue to bless us all with some really good amounts of moisture!
About The Author
- Class of 1969 Honors Dale Cockrell
- Local Post Offices Collects Canned Food for Regional Food Bank
- Work continues on the Ceiling and Lighting project in the Cheyenne Old Gym. Rene Gonzales is seen removing tiles and fixtures. (photo provided)
- Claude Richard ‘C.R.’ Sadler 1923 ~ 2019
- June Loree Summers 1944 ~ 2019